Contact me

When purchasing a kit directly and you can't put a message in PayPal please let me know through mail which kit you purchased so I can send you the downloadlink! Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com Hugz Cin

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

♥ CT Manager R.I.P ♥


Snag my Stalkerbadge

Forums I play

♥ Blogz I love ♥


Monday, April 27, 2015

New Beginnings | Tag Show Off

New Beginnings 

 120 Elements & 16 Papers (on preview...lol)

 



Available at Elegancefly 
Here
 I also have matching clusterframes
 

Sorry, clusterframes currently unavailable!

Tags by Lin

 


Tags by Lori




Tag by Kiya


Tag by Tonya


Tags by Sarah Cupcake



Tags by Suzanne


Forum set and tag by sylvie ♥




Tags by Crystal




photo signaturwechicchi_zpsyopxeclb.png 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Followers

Paypal