Contact me

When purchasing a kit directly and you can't put a message in PayPal please let me know through mail which kit you purchased so I can send you the downloadlink! Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com Hugz Cin

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

♥ CT Manager R.I.P ♥


Snag my Stalkerbadge

Forums I play

♥ Blogz I love ♥


Thursday, February 5, 2015

PTU It's Spring | Tag Show Off

It's Spring 

98 Elements & 20 Papers. 





Available at Elegancefly 
Here

By Lin


By Sandra



By Allison



By myself

By Aqua



by Tonya

also a matching wallpaper & cluster freebie on her blog here




Tag by Deep






Tag's by Tracy (Draygonfly)


Forum set by sylvie & tag by sylvie♥




Tags by Suzanne





Tags by Michele (Always Creations)



photo Hugz.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Followers

Paypal